Sunday, February 6, 2011

No More Excuses

I know a lot of people hate The Biggest Loser, but I find it really motivating. The year that I lost heaps of weight (2008) I was right there with them.  In 2009, I started losing weight again during TBL. In 2010 TBL stopped me from gaining weight.

In 2011 it is going to help me lose again.

I have been getting really frustrated with the restrictions placed on me by being injured. This injury is taking months to heal. I have been off of it since September 2010.

Tomorrow night I am going to go to the gym to find things that don't hurt it. I need to be able to smash my exercise again. I can't run so I need to find alternatives.

If I can't find anything, I'll go back later in the week and try again.

As for the food...

Hmmm....

I'm struggling, aren't I. 

I need to work on that. And I will. But I need to get the exercise thing working. Coz that is what is driving me nuts...


No comments: