Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hunger...

As I mentioned earlier, I am having a hungry day. 

By the time I had finished dinner I had used all bar 1 of my WW points. Unfortunately my house is currently not well stocked for low cal snacks. 

To be honest, I am not here a lot. So I haven't bothered stocking it. But tonight has taught me I need to.

If you don't know how WW Pro Points works you get a daily allowance, you can accrue a weekly activity allowance, plus you get a weekly allowance, or spare points if you will, to be used as needed, either for a big meal out, or to take up the slack on hungry days.

I haven't given any real thought to how I am going to use these 'spare' points. But today I used some. 10 of them in fact. I only get 49 for the week and the week started today.  But that is what they are there for.

I am glad I was able to use them without guilt, but I do need to supply the house with fruit and better snacks than the PB sanger I had tonight. 

I did make sure it was real hunger before I ate, but I made the decision to eat and I feel better now. 

I am watching TBL while I type this. Very emotional tonight. Lots of things hitting home. I am them in so many ways... This will be on TV for 3 months. I want to be under 130kgs by the time it finishes. I know I can do this. 

I will do this...

No comments: