Monday, January 31, 2011

Morning going well

Last night found me on the WW web site looking up how many points are in McDonalds Hash Browns... WTF!?!?!?!

Woke up this morning and realised how completely stupid and self destructive that is. I am already feeling quite sick from all the crap I have been eating and this horrid cold I seem to be getting, and I was going to feed this body carbs and fat for breakfast?!?!?!?

The Biggest Loser Australia started last night. Boy I identified with a lot of those contestants. I sure wish I didn't though. I wish I identified with the trainer who said "I normally treat my body like a temple, this week I have treated it like a garbage dump" (for those of you not in Oz, the trainers had to live a week with their families and eat what they ate).

While I didn't identify with that comment it struck a nerve. 

I do that - I treat my body like a garbage dump. I find the crappiest, most nutritionally useless foods around, and shove them into my body.

Then I wonder which I feel like shot so often.

I fell like shit coz I treat my body like shit.

Time to treat it like a temple.

Geez I wish my ankle was better. I want to get out there and smash my body. But I can't. Not yet.

For today I will focus on eating well. Only feed myself nutritionally sound foods. Follow the WW points. 

Oh, and I weighed in at 146kgs. :(

1 comment:

Emily said...

I just read your comment on my blog - funny that we both watched the same show and had opposite feelings toward it.

I hope we can both get to our goals and treat our bodies like temples :o)