Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Win No More

Well the win from this morning turned into a loser situation. A really big loser situation….

I caved and got a 175g pack of chips and gobbled the lot…

Then I confessed to my Weight Loss Buddy and she asked me why.  The excuses spewed forth…

I’m tired…
Work is hectic…
I am hungry…
I am stressed…

The only one of those that is true is the last one. I am completely devastated and distressed over the flooding in Qld. I lived there for 7 years and have been madly trying to get in touch with all my friends. Most are accounted for but I am still waiting to hear from a few more. I feel totally lost and helpless. I can do nothing while people are losing everything. People I know. And I can do nothing…

Was that a good enough reason to bury my face into a big bag of chips?

Hell no!

But I did it…

sigh…

My WL Bud asked if I was sabotaging weigh in day – which is tomorrow – as I did the exact same thing on the weekend. I said yes. Probably. Now she wants to know why. I wish I knew…

No comments: