Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Suck it Up

OK - If I can't exercise for weeks, maybe even months, I need to suck it up and tighten up the food.

No more piss farting around. None of this "oh it's too hard" bullshit.

I need to pick whether I am going to count calories or points then stick to it

Everything you read says this is 80% diet, 20% exercise. People can and do lose weight without exercise. Just because I like to do it doesn't mean I have to.

No more moping. No more sulking.

Time to diet...

2 comments:

Chubby McGee said...

I know you can do this with just limiting your calories. 100% doable. I did W.W. ages ago and I didn't workout at all (cuz...well...I hate working out...no lies). I lost.

Did you try FitClick.com? It's got a great food diary (diet tracker) that's really easy to use (and it's free). I use it every, single day.

Katie Johnson said...

I totally agree with you. Roni of Roni's Weigh lost all 70 of her pounds without much exercise and THEN she started exercising.
Sorry to hear about your medical issue!!