Saturday, March 12, 2011

Emotional Week

Sorry for not posting, I have needed some time for introspection. Been working on the "inside". :)

Yesterday my long hair got shaved off. I have had a myriad of emotions over the last week about this. It is amazing how much of "me" was tied up in the hair. And now it is gone.

I feel naked.

Stripped completely bare.

But I also feel like an open book, ready for the pages to be rewritten. In a way that is exciting and new.

Something has shifted within. I read Lousie Hay's "You Can Heal You Life" this week and the shift began. So much made sense. I cried all the way through it.

And the hair thing on top of that. Well...

This is probably quite cryptic and I apologise. It is not meant to be. I am just sorting through what is in my head. The changes that are happening. I am hoping they are good.

Already I can see some movement.

The new me is about to emerge. 

Watch out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's a change, alright :)
So great that you're doing the "inside" work. That's the hardest.

Anonymous said...

The first thing I did once we left Taupo was get my hair cut short. I needed to get rid of the "weight" and burden of IM stress & anxiety. I felt 100x better after
xo