Monday, March 21, 2011

Thank You

Thank you so much to everyone for your kindness on Friday.

I still don't know what was wrong, but I needed that cry. It went for about 3 hours on and off.

I am still feeling a lot of frustration at my leg, but I am trying to put a positive spin on things. I am also hoping I can come out of the boot tonight which is going to make a massive difference. I will still be on restrictions but won't be lugging around the heavy leg.

Weigh in today and I lost 1.3kgs. I did not "diet" as such this week, but made better choices. I didn't have dessert just becuase it was there. If I was full, I stopped eating. I am listening to my body.

If I can continue to lose 500g - 1 kg each weel doing this, I will stick with it. Once that stops I will go to a more formal dieting structure. I just don't feel ready to face that right now.

Thank you again for your support. You are all wonderful.

No comments: