Thursday, April 14, 2011

EXCITEMENT!!!!

Any of you who follow me on Twitter may already know this amazing news...

I am allowed to start re-introducing cycling to my life!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOHHHHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited!

I am allowed to do up to 30 minutes a day slow pedalling on low tension. I can either use an exercise bike, a trainer (yes that was the photo from the other day for those who were unsure), or actually going out on the bike! As long as I take it easy and use low tension/gears.

I am going to start on the exercise bike at the gym tonight.

I am so excited - I can't wait to get myself over there and ride. It is going to be SO hard to take it easy, but I will do what I have to do to get there.

I am actually going to take a magazine to read. I hate seing people reading on exercsie equipment as I feel it distracts you from pushing yourself. But since I am not allwed to push myself I figure it will be perfect!

I will report in and let you all know how it goes.

I can not wait!!!

No comments: