Saturday, April 9, 2011

I have a Problem...

That problem is the McDonalds breakfast menu

More specifically..

English Muffins with cheese and egg, and hash browns. 

Since I have not been able to ride my bike to work I am stopping there more and more. 5 days a week. One week it was 6 days. And it is crap. I feel crap. But I love the taste.

When I move in a few weeks I will be able to catch the bus a couple of days a week which will be good. No Maccas on the bus route. But when I am driving....

I pass 2 McDonalds on my way in to work.

I need to stop going there. 

I need help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have to drive an extra 2km or even 5km to avoid it, then drive the extra 2km or 5km.

If you have to get off the bus one stop later and walk backwards to avoid it, then do that.

OR (small bit of tough love here) just walk past it. You know it makes you feel like crap. Don't let it make you feel that way and just walk past
xo